2017年1月7日土曜日

You don't need anyone's permission to be happy



In fact, I think that it is good not to have decided my domestic migration destination forcefully although I did not really feel this is the right place, after I chose two for the final options. Off course it costs to travel arond long, but it suits me to drift as long as I want.

There are many beautiful places in Japan

Knowing the needs of people there, you should respond to it, make connections and start your project at the place you want to enter. Have them think that they want you to join. If you think something is good there, you just get in and start it as soon as possible. Some people hurried me like that. I could not accept the idea of responding to the needs. It was stuffy and made me feel bad while I was still thinking.

Although it seems somewhat plausible, I feel somewhat sick to try to create a base first, leaving behind what I want to engage and express. Aren't they indivisible?  I think it's there without noticing while you express yourself variously however weak it is.

When trying to start something on your own, they say as if you should overlook what you feel for yourself about building a base. I think that they obviously forced contradiction to me. "To have them think that they want you to do it together" seems to be something like sales. It is important that it has started naturally, so there is no need to be so artificial.

It is good to me to drift until I get there naturally. Meanwhile, things accumulate gradually.


Itoshima, where I was thinking initially as candidate site

It does not mean the information on the place of immigration. It means that I feel my own sense more and more. Oh, I like this kind of thing. I do not like that kind of thing. I want to help each other to pull that sense out together. Beyond that way, we will have some cooperation. I do not need anything other than that kind of relationship.

"To get in" or "To get a cheap house" you do not really make yourself out and adapt to people there? After that I can finally start my project putting myself up. I think it is mean. I'm hooking people by lying. Is it too strict? That's not true. I feel relieved if I do not obscure it.

To the direction that I am relieved with. With the light of that feeling, I keep wandering around my way with confidence. As long as I'm wandering, it is okay if I become homeless. But probably I will not.

It's because I did not try to make friends by lies with people who "need fit." That's why I was able to connect with friends who understand that feeling. Although it is a few, I can depend them frankly. They make me think that I will somehow help someone.

a mountain area of another candidate site

They are also someone who can be a friend, not people who meet needs each other. Even if I do not have any interests in and I do not do something together with them, I am just happy to see they are themselves and do something enjoying themselves. It makes me fine as well.

"It's not friend because you just hang out together everyday...and 
you are not unrelated because you're away from each other if you're friends." (From "WORST" vol.5)

It is similar to watching over the children playing with their eyes shining. At that time I also feel that they are watching me attentively.

It has nothing to do at all with whether such needs meet. I think that the world working on needs is just a nightmare that leaves us alone efficiently.

No matter how beautiful and good it looks, the world without friends is hell. In that world, everyone tells lies that keep him or herself up to meet the needs of the other person, and tries to close the mouth of others who does not tell the same lies. The world is running on feeling of guilt, so if you found someone without the same sense of guilt, you have to trip him or her up and set up moral harassment so as that he or she behaves "properly".

Then all of them suffer suffocation and steadily diverge from reality.

Be careful not to make local relationships despicable before the world becomes really terrible. Japan seems to be too late but I am composured as to what Japan is like. It's not because I don't make any mistakes, but because I do not feel guilty about making mistakes. Because I could meet with people who make me feel like that.

There are always some people harassing me because I am "lazy", but what makes me despair are people who leaves it laughing ambiguously. No matter how good the conditions are, I can not live in such a terrible world. If you want being a human, you definitely can not stay in such a place.

A Japanese mathematician Takeshi Mori said "It is human freedom to trouble each other." I think it's wise words.

If I thought that it is the right place, it's off course because it has the beauty of culture and nature. But the true reason is, there are people not to draw on the needs but to 'trouble' each other, I guess!



"Shiawase ni naru noniwa betsu ni 
dare no kyoka mo iranai !
(You do not need anyone's permission to be happy)"


スポンサーリンク


スポンサーリンク


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿