2022年9月23日金曜日

The world of Kengo Yoshida



*This is translation of Kengo Yoshida's profile and statement from kengoma.com.


Kengo Yoshida

After the nuclear accident of 3.11
I suddenly shifted to what I want to live like someday in my imagination.
Four and a half years have passed since then, and I have gotten used to living in a self-made dome tent, using solar power, water from the mountains, and firewood in the forests of Aso.
A "new world" has begun!

Between the world struggling in a system breaking down 
and the exciting, vibrant world where I infuse my own experience,
I feel it's time for a shift.
From now on, every day is a strategy meeting! The same vector with the people I meet causes a synergistic phenomenon that has never been seen before!
We notice it by "synergistic effect".
"synergistic effect" inspires us.
"synergistic effect" makes us connect with each other!
"synergistic effect" makes miracles happen!

by Kengo


See also:
- Kengo Yoshida's Twitter (Japanese)

スポンサーリンク


スポンサーリンク


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿