2020年10月14日水曜日

Georgian & Thai Massage in Tbilisi



There are some reasonable massages in Tbilisi.

Many of them are Thai massage, but others are Georgian.

I tried both of them, so I want to introduce the place where I actually went.

By the way, I absolutely recommend Thai massage.

スポンサーリンク

- How's Georgian massage?

While walking the streets, a sign that says 'Georgian Massage' caught my eyes.

There are many Thai massage, but Georgian is a rare thing.

I'm in Georgia, and I've experienced Thai massage a lot in Thailand before, so I wanted to try local one.

Massage chain Deuxe

In Tbilisi, there is a chain of Georgian massage shops called Deluxe.

(By the way I've never seen Georgian massage other than Deluxe.)

The shop I visited was in Rustaveli, the one across the street from a Thai massage.


There is also one along Kote Afkhazi Street east of Liberty Square.


I can't remember the place, but I think I've seen it somewhere else too.

VERY soft massage

This Georgian massage is very soft!

I had a 30 minute Back & Shouder massage (25 lari), and was wondering if they breaststroke on my back after pouring oil on it.

I felt no push at all, it was to me, just rubbing.

Anyway it was so good for the body hardened during the lockdown, and I almost fell asleep.

To be honest, I think it's too soft for Japanese people, but it might be good for those who prefer to have a gentle massage.

- The best Thai massage in Tbilisi

スポンサーリンク

I heard there is a Thai community in Tbilisi, and in fact there are Thai restaurants and massages all over the place in Tbilisi.

I visited the massage where a Japanese resident in Tbilisi told me, and it was actually very good.

Some Thai massages are weird 

But some Thai massage shops, to be honest, seem to be weird place.

Though the technique of the massage is sure, but there is often another offer afterwards.

So it can be misleading to say that you got a Thai massage.

Georgian massage is a little too soft for me, so I hope it doesn't cause that kind of mislead (^_^;)

Very good Thai massage near Liberty Square

But there is a place that offers normal massage with high level of technique.

It's called Golden Fingers THAI Massage.


It's located in the center of the city, a short walk from Liberty Square.

Despite such a good location, the price is the same as other places, 60 GEL for one hour massage.


I tried to bargain for a price, but it didn't work (^_^;)

The room was air-conditioned and clean.


I ordered 'Royal Thai Massage', which is like a mix of oil and Thai massage.
It actually made me feel very light!

Good after-service

The service after massage is good as well. 

They offer you free tea and bottled water.


Moreover, they also give away a free mask, which I think is nice for the situation at the moment.

There is WiFi in the lobby, so you can relax and check information with a cup of tea.


So I really recommend Golden Finger.

I tried both Georgian and Thai massage, but I preferred Thai massage by far.

You have to pay $18 for one hour massage while it costs only 100 baht ($3) in Thailand, but it's still not too expensive.

I don't know about any other Thai massage than Golden Finger, but heard that the techniques are adequate everywhere else.


Other town tips on Tbilisi

11 good cafes for nomad workers in Tbilisi


スポンサーリンク


スポンサーリンク


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿